As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
When I talk about biometric rifle safe, they are most secure and reliable in terms of other units available in the market. The biometric rifle safe does not require any manual key or keypad to unlock the unit. You will need a battery or electricity to operate them.
These biometric safes can store multiple unique IDs and allow you to access your stored weapon in less than 2.5 seconds. The sensor technology is improving day by day to scan the finger error-free. But there are so many safes available in the market that have an excellent biometric scanner, while others are still struggling to make it more reliable.
To help you select the right unit, I have come up with the best biometric rifle safe that is affordable and secure for your rifles.
Before finalizing your purchase, make sure you check out below my 3 points that I have discussed to make your decision easier towards biometric rifle safe.
- Multiple Access: I always recommend going with multiple access systems like electric keypad, manual keys, and biometric scanner, etc. Sometimes, if a biometric fails to read your finger or you don’t have a battery to operate, then a manual key or digital keypad will allow you to access the safe.
- Fingerprint Storage: Make sure the scanner has the capacity to store at least 20 unique fingerprint IDs. If a biometric scanner fails to recognize your finger, you have other fingers to open the gun safely. Make sure you have scanned multiple fingers.
- Quick Access: The biometric rifle unit you select for your firearm should recognize your finger in less than 2.5 seconds.
The Quick and Easy Large Biometric Rifles By Barska is easily my top recommended product for the Best Biometric Rifle Safe in this article.
- 1. Quick and Easy Large Biometric Rifles By Barska
- 2. Langger Biometric Rifle Gun Safe
- 3. Long Biometric Gun Safe By Moutec
- 4. Gearmart Fast Access Biometric Gun Safe
- 5. Quick Access Fingerprint Long Gun Safe By Atripark
- 6. Barska Biometric Rifle Safe
- How to Select the Best Biometric Gun Safes for Rifle
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Quick and Easy Large Biometric Rifles By Barska
This rifle safe from Barska is capable of storing 10 rifles without any accessories attached to it. With a high-quality biometric scanner that stores 120 unique fingerprints in its database and opens the unit in less than 2.5 seconds, check out Quick and Easy Large Biometric Rifles By Barska.
Barska safe is built with 100% solid steel walls and has a metal thickness of 16 gauge. The inner-edges have tamper-resistant that will protect against forced break-ins. It has a 5 live locking deadbolt that creates a five-point locking system that will prevent prying. This unit is also approved by the California Department of justice that qualifies the quality testing.
Inside the safe, a carpeted foam and pre-drill hole are placed to mount the unit on the floor or wall. The manufacture provides all mounting hardware with this unit. To manage all your storage of accessories like ammo, ear mugs, magazine clips, etc., there three removable shelves that can be removed if you are looking to store more rifles.
You can access this unit in two ways: a biometric scanner and the other from a backup key. The backup key can be placed, removing the Barska plate situated near the handle of the unit. There is no LED light inside the unit, and the storage is not big enough to hold rifles with any gears attach to them.
|13.5 x 12.5 x 56.5
|13.75 x 13.38 x 57
|Biometric & Manual Key
- The Biometric Fingerprint Reader Allows You To Store 120 Unique Fingerprint
- Opens The Safe In Less Than 2.5 Seconds As Soon The Finger Is Scanner
- “Barska Claims 100% Unlocking Rate On First Attempt.”
- Secure Storage With 100% Steel Walls & 14 Gauge Metal Thickness
- Backup Battery Is In case The Orignal Battery Runs Out
- The Manufacture Should Have Provided Interior Light
- Minor Biometric Issues Occurred When I Tried To Use Quickly
- Comes With Only 1 Year Warranty
2. Langger Biometric Rifle Gun Safe
If you are looking for a rifle safe that has ample storage options with an extra locker box to store 1-2 pistols inside, then check out the Langger Biometric Rifle Gun Safe. This unit can hold 5 rifles (50″) with/without any scopes attach to it. The fixed wooden foam barrel will hold your rifles even you open the door quickly.
Inside the unit, there are five pre-drill holes at the bottom and 3 three holes at the back to mount it on the wall. All the mounting hardware is provided with the Langger safe. The interior has the floor carpeted to protect your gun barrel from any scratch or dent. There is a removable separate locker box above where you can store 1-2 handguns, ammo, magazine, etc.
To access the unit, there is 3 method to unlock the safe. One is from a biometric fingerprint scanner, 9 digit keypad code, and through manual keys, etc. The biometric scanner stores 100 unique fingerprints with the help of a 500 DPI semiconductor chip.
The unit is made up of welded solid steel body with tamper-resistant inner edges in terms of built quality. The 100% steel body gives the wall-to-wall protection against any prying. The disadvantage about langger rifle safe is it does not have any interior lights and an illuminated keypad, so it will be hard for someone who likes to access the safe in darker conditions. Also, if you are going to store a rifle with a height of more than 45″, then shelves will be of no use.
|13.4 x 12.4 x 56.5
|14 x 13.8 x 57
|Biometric Scanner, Electric Keypad & Manual Keys
- Soft Foam Barrel Rest Hold 5 Rifles Firmly
- Enough Room To Store Rifles, Multiple Handguns, Pistols, Etc
- Separate Locker Box Perfect For Storing Hunting Knife, Ear Muff, Money, Etc
- Biometric Scanner Store 100 Unique Fingerprint ID With The Help Of Semiconductor Chip
- Backup Battery Is Provided In Case The Orignal Battery Runs Out
- The Interior Carpet Quality Is Average
- You Might Require One More Helping Hand If You Gonna Place It On Upper Floor Of Your House
3. Long Biometric Gun Safe By Moutec
The Moutec rifle safe is perfect for keeping your guns, rifles, handguns, and pistols away from kids. This Long Biometric Gun Safe By Moutec comes with a five (5/8″) solid steel locking bolt that creates a five-point locking system that prevents prying, locks out thieves, and keeps your firearms secured. It has a metal thickness of 14 gauge and comes with a silent mode feature that gives stealthier access.
You can store 6 rifles and a couple of handguns inside the unit. There are 3 ways you can access the unit, and these are a Biometric scanner, 4 digit keypad code system, and manual keys, etc. The keypad has an auto-illuminating sensor that illuminates as soon you touch the button on the keypad giving you easy access in dark conditions.
To power up the safe, you will need 4 AA batteries (included). Also, a backup battery will help you when the safe battery dies, and you need to access it in an emergency. If you want to silent the beep, press the “3” button for 3 seconds, it will turn off the sound.
The disadvantage of the unit is if the scanner fails to read your finger, then you have to wait for few seconds to enter the keypad code to access the unit. Whenever you lock the safe, you have to spin the dial to ensure the unit is locked.
|13.6 x 8.8 x 56.5
|15.7 x 11.8 x 57.2
|Not Fire Proof
|Biometric Scanner, Electric Keypad, & Manual Lock
- Ample Storage To Store 6 Rifles With Scope/Optics Attached
- Silent Mode Feature Allows You Access In Stealth Mode
- Illuminated Keypad
- The Door Has Steel Door Construction Of 11 Gauge & Thickness Of 1.75inch
- With Anti-Prybars & Interior Hinges It Will Prevent From Any Unauthorized Access
- The Beep Sound Is Louder
- Minor Issues With Biometric Scanner
4. Gearmart Fast Access Biometric Gun Safe
If you are looking for a deeper and stronger rifle safe that can store 5-6 shotguns or rifle scope attached, check out Gearmart Fast Access Biometric Gun Safe. It has a separate shelf/locker box where you can store bullets, handguns, jewelry, etc. You can access your firearm in 2 seconds with the help of a 500 DPI optical sensor.
Made up of a solid, pry-proof steel body with a 1 inch live locking bolt protects from physically forced break-ins. There are pre-punched holes to mount the safe on the wall or floor for enhanced security. The gearmart has a corrosion-free exterior and has a black finish for a durable professional look.
The interior has a soft foam that will protect the shotgun from any scratch or dents. You can access the unit from 3 ways. The biometric scanner stores 125 different fingerprints and even stays when replacing the dead battery with a new one. When the battery is running in low power, it will notify you every time you access the safe.
- 3 Way Locking System
- Biometric Scanner Quickly Scans The Finger In 2 Seconds
- Your Codes & Fingerprint Will Not Be Removed Even The Battery Is Changed
- Locker Box Is Fixed You Cant Remove It
- Average Built Quality
5. Quick Access Fingerprint Long Gun Safe By Atripark
If you are looking for the best biometric rifle with all the premium features at a good value, this Quick Access Fingerprint Long Gun Safe By Atripark will be ideal for your rifles. It comes with pre-drill holes situated 6 at the back 4 at the bottom, making it easier for you to mount accordingly.
The safe is made up of tamper-resistant inner edges with 100% steel walls that resist prying. There is a drill-resistant steel plate behind the lock to protect against any unauthorized entry. The anti-pry bars and ruggedized exterior hinges protect the unit from any prybar tool or any forced break-ins.
There is soft foam for resting the gun barrel that will hold your rifle in a standing position. At the top, there is a lockbox that will help you to store all your important items. The biometric fingerprint scanner stores 32 ids and scans the finger in less than 3 seconds.
|13 x 12.9 x 55
|13.6 x 13.5 x 56.89
|Biometric Scanner & Manual Keys
- Biometric Scanner Stores 32 Unique Id
- Stores 5 Rifles With Optics Attach To Them
- Interior floor Comes With Soft Carpet
- Enough Space To Install Light, Dehumidifier, Hangers
- Average Built Quality
6. Barska Biometric Rifle Safe
This Biometric Rifle Safe from Barska is ideal for storing mid-size rifles and shotguns at a low fee. This unit comes with pre-drilled holes and a built quality 14 gauge metal thickness. There are two ways to access the unit, which are through the biometric scanner and manual keys.
The Barska scanner scans the figure in less than 2.5 seconds, allowing you to access your stored items quickly. With the 4 position rifle rest, it will make the rifle stand firmly even you open the door instantly.
You can access the unit with 4AA batteries, which are included. The manufacturer has also provided a backup battery to open the safe if the primary battery runs out. The primary battery lasts for up to 1 year or 10,000 scans, whichever is earlier.
Every time you press the scanner button, there will be a beep sound that might annoy someone who likes to access the safe silently. But if you want to access your rifles in silent mode, by pressing the red button for 5 seconds. There is 3 deadbolt on the door, and these are at the top, side, and bottom of the door, etc.
I would say the build quality is average, and it should be a locker box instead of a rifle safe. But you cannot expect a solid gun safe in this range. Also, it’s so light in weight that you have to mount this safety box on any hard surface or wall to protect it from carrying.
|W x D x H
|9.7 x 6.3 x 51.75
|9.84 x 8.63 x 52.17
|Biometric & Manual Keys
- Quickly Scans The Finger Allowing You To Access The Safe In Less Than 2.5 Seconds
- DOJ Approved Rifle Unit
- All Mounting Hardware And Pre-Drilled Holes Inside The Safe
- 100% Steel Walls With Tamper Resistant Edges
- 3 Deadbolt On The Door Protect From Force Opening Of The Unit
- Basic Build Quality With No Premium Features
- Less Storage Space
How to Select the Best Biometric Gun Safes for Rifle
Above all, the biometric rifle safe has a minimum capacity to store 4 rifles. But if you plan to store guns with more than 4 with scope attached to them, I have listed the top rated gun safes safely above. To get that unit, you need to invest a little extra to get a more capacity rifle unit.
Price plays an important role in selecting the right safety box for your weapons. If you want biometric rifle safes that can store more weapons, you have to invest more.
If you live in an apartment where you have to lift the unit, then either go with modular safes or go with those guns safe for apartments that occupy less space and are lighter in weight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Biometric Rifle Safe Works?
Absolutely! They work and are safe and secure and lets your access your guns quickly. Due to advanced technology, day by day biometrics are getting more smarter and error-free.
More Than One Person Access a Biometric Safe?
Yes! Almost all the biometric safe allows the owner to register more fingerprints in their database. It will totally depend on you to whom you want to give access when you are not present near the unit.
I hope this information is useful for you and will help you select the best biometric rifle case for your firearms to protect from children or unknown persons.